Five days gives you the option to shorten each cycling day or take a complete rest day in the middle. It’s a great option for families with younger children or groups of old friends who are keen to socialise. A rest day provides time some of the more estensive off trail activities.
- Bike hire including a helmet and trunk bag for incidental items. E-Bike options are available at an additional cost.
- Bike return to get your bike back to us from the finish
- Fully itemised and costed itinerary so you know what you’re paying for
- Initiation, bike fit and briefing at our Clyde depot when you arrive
- Daily bag transport for one bag with a maximum weight of 15kg. Extra luggage can be transported to the end of the trail and stored until your arrival for $10 / bag (these bags can have a maximum weight of 23kg)
- Accommodation based on your requirements for style and budget
What’s not included
- Does not include lunches or evening meals
- Budget accommodation generally does not include breakfast
- Various public and private transport options are available depending on where you are coming from and need to be when you finish the trail. Just let us know and we’ll provide a full rundown on options.
- You’ll have time for a mid trail activity like curling in Naseby, a Real Dog Kennel tour or sled ride, a visit to St Bathans or a high country tour. You can find out more about various additional activities that you can combine into your journey by clicking here to view our activity listings.
Indicative pricing is provided below based on double or twin share accommodation (single supplements will apply for single in own room). Final price will vary depending on where you ultimately decide to stay, the composition of your group, any additional activities you choose and your transport requirements.