You need to be fit for this one with 106 km of cycling over two days. You also need good cycling skill (you need to be proficient in braking and gear changing without thinking), and not be deterred by riding up a solid incline with a 10% gradient on the steepest sections (these sections are very short).
- Bike hire including a helmet and trunk bag for incidental items. E-Bike options are available at an additional cost.
- Bike return to get your bike back to us from the finish
- Fully itemised and costed itinerary so you know what you’re paying for
- Initiation, bike fit and briefing at our Clyde depot when you arrive
- Daily bag transport for one bag with a maximum weight of 15kg. Extra luggage can be stored at our Clyde depot. Currently we have no option to transfer your luggage to store at the end of the trail unless you are staying the night in Lawrence.
- Boat transfer from Doctors Point to Shingle Creek (this gets you across the missing section of trail)
- Accommodation based on your requirements for style and budget
What’s not included
- Does not include lunches or evening meals
- Budget accommodation generally does not include breakfast
- Various public and private transport options are available depending on where you are coming from and need to be when you finish the trail. Just let us know and we’ll provide a full rundown on options.
Indicative pricing is provided below based on double or twin share accommodation (single supplements will apply for single in own room). Final price will vary depending on where you ultimately decide to stay, the composition of your group, any additional activities you choose and your transport requirements.